Being married in Seattle, Washington? If your wedding is small and intimate in size, the greater Puget Sound area offers sweet and special locations and venues for such an affair.
Here are 6 little known venues and locations in Seattle and the Puget Sound area that are perfect for a small and intimate wedding ceremony.
1) At The Top of Seattle's Historic Smith Tower ~ A very fun place for a small ceremony is at the top of the historic Smith Tower in downtown Seattle. Get married high in the Seattle sky with gorgeous views behind you. The Smith Tower is one of Seattle's oldest buildings and is a perfect venue / location for a small and intimate lifetime event.
2) The Botanical Gardens at the Ballard Locks ~ You can get hitched at the Botanical Gardens at the Ballard Locks for free! That's right – you just need to contact this popular Seattle tourist attraction to fill out a little paperwork and the space is yours.
3) Kerry Park Located on Queen Anne Hill / Seattle ~ This location for a wedding is as picturesque as they come! This is a fantastic spot for a very small ceremony (5-10 guests) and offers a fantastic spot for a very Seattle wedding. You will not have much privacy given how many tourists frequent this tiny park but this could just get part of your wedding story. Contact the Seattle Parks and Recreation Department for a permit.
4) Get Married in a Tree house ~ Really! Go take a peak at Tree house Point located in Issaquah, WA, which is just a short hop from downtown Seattle. This unique venue offers luxury tree homes for overnight stays and hosts small and intimate gatherings in the trees!
5) The Kirkland Waterfront ~ Just across the bridge from downtown Seattle is the little "Sausalito of the Seattle" called Kirkland, WA. Lining the Lake Washington waterfront, Kirkland offers many picturesque piers and waterfront locations for a wedding ceremony. Best of all, there are wonderful restaurants and hotels within walking distance for a celebration lunch or dinner.
6) Marymoor Park For Dog Lovers ~ If you are a dog lover, what better place to be married in the Puget Sound area than "doggie heaven" at Marymoor Park, in Redmond, WA. This amazing and gorgeous park is perfect for a wedding ceremony and if you really want to create a special memory, get married in the dog area of Marymoor Park and you'll have more canine guests than you can imagine!
Get our secret Tips and Tricks to your inbox.