Having a bridal shower for someone is great fun and requires a lot of planning. During the bridal shower you will also have to think about the bridal shower games that you want to play. People really look forward to these, so you have to make them as enjoyable as possible. There are tons you can choose from, but here are the top 7 to start you off.
1. Bridal Makeover: In this game you can dress up the bride in all kinds of bridal gear. This might occur randomly throughout the evening. Perhaps there is a word she is not allowed to say, and if she does another item is added. To make this fun, don’t tell her what the word is. People will really get a kick out of trying to make her say it. You can also use this as a forfeit for the guessing the gifts game below. Along with the fake tiara, massive ring, bridal sash, and satin gloves, you can also get people to do her hair and makeup!
2. The Groom Question and Answers: This can be a funny game as the bride is put on the spot. She will be asked questions about her husband to be. If she gets them right, she will get a reward, and if she is wrong, there will be a penalty. This could also be parts of the makeover game. Questions can be really random and not all that serious.
3. Naughty Pass the Parcel: This game can be played by everyone at the bridal shower. You will get items that are naughty in nature. It could be anything from wedding night fluffy handcuffs, to penis shaped pasta! Anything goes here so make it fun. Each layer will have a naughty gift that the guests get to keep as their bridal shower party favors.
4. Guess the Gifts: As the evening goes on, the gifts that guests have brought will be opened. But to make things more fun, the bride must first guess who the gifts are from. If you want to make this work you have to tell people in the invitations not to add a name tag or card to the present. You could also do it so that she has to guess what the gift is, or both. The penalties can be adding another item of makeover clothing or makeup.
5. Pole Dancing 101: Something that can cost a bit, but that will have everyone in stitches, is to have a pole dancing class. This game will keep everyone occupied and special dances can be organized for the bride to be. Usually an instructor will come to your venue and help you along with this great bridal shower party game.
6. Blindfolded Bride-to-Be: For another fun game you can play a different version of pin the tail on the donkey. You will blindfold the bride to be and have her attach a ring to a picture of the groom. You could make the picture anything. It might be to pin lips to the groom, to get the bride into the church, and whatever you think will be appropriate for the bride.
7. Karaoke: Another game you can play which everyone will enjoy is karaoke. This is for right near the end of the night, when everyone just wants to have fun and party.
Get our secret Tips and Tricks to your inbox.