Coffee makes a delight choice for wedding favors and one which your guests are likely to use! It may surprise you to learn that there are many different options for coffee inspired favors and that they do not need to cost a fortune to put together either.
Here are six ideas for coffee wedding favors you could give your guests:
1. Ground coffee: choose a brand you love (do try any coffee before you give it) and fill a small burlap bag with the ground coffee and attach a small chrome plated heart shaped spoon, which you can find in kitchen stores and online.
2. Chocolate beans: grocery stores and delicatessens often stock chocolate coated coffee beans which make a nice favour on their own or team them with another coffee inspired favour.
3. Coffee cups: you can purchase plain which coffee or espresso cups from kitchen wholesalers or china suppliers, alternatively look for second hand vintage styles for a chic vintage style. Fill with coffee beans and wrap with cellophane tied with ribbon.
4. Coffee aroma: the smell of fresh brewed coffee is delightful but not so easy to capture when it comes to wedding favors. Look for coffee scented candles, mini styles in jars are a nice touch but votives in pretty holders or candles made in cups are just as nice. Again try one out at home first to test the aroma for yourself – if you like it then your guests probably will too.
5. One scoop or two: chrome plated coffee scoops make a practical and elegant choice for wedding favors. They can be found in various shapes including round and heart styles, as well as in different sizes. Try teaming them up with the ground coffee favors as described in number one.
6. A touch of luxury: if your budget can afford it then why not have mini cakes made in coffee flavoured sponge or with coffee flavoured filling. Mini cakes can be expensive if made by a professional cake maker although you could make your own at home with simple decorations.
Get our secret Tips and Tricks to your inbox.