There was a time when people used to buy it from a local store. These days, however, most people find that it is easier and cheaper to buy it online.
The following steps can help you order
- The first step is to find a reputed online card store that specializes in Catholic invites. It is important to choose a store that makes such cards because you have to fall back on their expertise when you are in doubt about wordings, fonts, designs and so on.
- Once you identify a store that sells Catholic invitations, take a look at the sample invites. Different stores offer different designs. It is a good idea to look at different samples so that one has a good idea of what is on offer at various stores.
- Many online stores allow customers to design their own cards or choose a card from their templates. It may be ostentatious, highly decorative or subtle. It is important to choose a style that suits your wedding and your tastes. Typically though, the country of origin has some influence. For instance, a Catholic wedding in India is bound to have customs and traditions unique to that country. Quite naturally then, it is possible to have Catholic that resemble a leaf or some such traditional design if the wedding is an Indian one. Alternatively, it is possible to have a wedding card designed along the theme of the wedding. Since most Catholic weddings are highly religious, it is common to have angels and cherubs on it. You may mix and match designs when designing the wedding card yourself.
- These days, many these are ostentatious and decorative. Therefore, scroll wedding invitations are very popular. It is common to see it invites in the bridal colors of pale cream and gold. Scroll wedding invitations may be placed within a box if these are made of delicate material like tissue.
- When buying it online, it is possible to design your own this. Pre-fabricated designs are available. It is possible to choose one of these designs. These include floral patterns, traditional artwork and so on.
- Choosing the wordings is an important part of designing the wedding card. For instance, if the wedding is taking place in a Church, most invites would include a phrase like ‘request the honor of your presence'. However, if the wedding is taking place in a non-religious place, it is common to use more informal words and phrases. In the case of Roman Catholic weddings, it is common to use highly formal language. Religious references may also be included.
- Once the wordings have been finalized, it is time to choose matching envelopes for the wedding cards. With this, the process of designing the invite is over.
After this, the card is ready for printing. It is necessary to procure a sample of the printed card before ordering in bulk. That way, it becomes easy to make changes. The proof must be just perfect before you order the entire batch of wedding invites.
Get our secret Tips and Tricks to your inbox.