The age-old saying that the diamond is a girl's best friend stands true even in the modern era. With so many choices and new trends emerging every day, diamond still remains special for every woman. With this being said what could be a better gift than diamond engagement rings on the day she is going to commit her entire life to her man.
Engagements are considered to be incomplete without the exchange of rings by the bride and groom-to-be. They are considered to be a symbol that binds these two different individuals into one bond.
So to make this occasion more meaningful and the one to be cherished for a life time, diamond engagement rings are the best bet. And, if your gift is unique and stylish then you have surely hit the right chord at the very beginning of your relationship.
Now talking about the variety of diamond engagement rings available in the market today, let's look at the most sort after designs and cuts:
1. The simple round cut diamond engagement ring is taken as the most romantic symbol of depicting your emotions to your lady-love. If we roll back time we can see that these precious stones have always placed a vital part in any relationship.
Not that without a diamond ring the love is anything less, but these precious stones just adds on to the already over flowing emotion called love.
2. The princess cut engagement rings are a unique combination of rare cut and design. These square or rectangle cut diamond are the latest hit among the ladies. Most of the party animals and celebrities, especially the celebrities have made this piece of jewel their style statement. It's considered to be a perfect blend of class, tradition and style.
3. The three stone diamond engagement ring also known as the past, present and future ring is considered as a symbol of eternal love. Most of them believe the three stones in it symbolize the past present and the future. In other words they believe that the love that was in the past will be the same in the present and the future.
These gorgeous diamond jewelry pieces look very elegant and attractive. They are mostly preferred by the working women who like to flaunt their jewelry (relationship) everywhere.
4. Designer diamond engagement rings are custom-made jewelry that goes perfectly with your engagement/wedding outfit. The design you chose can be entirely based on your budget. Most of the times these custom-made rings are considered to be way too costly as it involves a lot of intricate work to be done depending on your choice of design.
5. Lastly there are antique diamond rings also known as Victorian rings. As the name suggests these are vintage pieces of jewel that carries a very authentic look. It depicts a sentimental and priceless love saga.
A lot of times these diamond engagement rings are ancestral property and are passed on from one generation to the other to keep up to the family tradition. However given to the advanced technology, these kinds of designs are very much available in the market for those people who love antique and vintage look.
Apart from these designs there are various other diamond engagement rings available in the market today.
Get our secret Tips and Tricks to your inbox.