Buying an engagement ring is confusing. Most of the information that’s out there is provided by jewellers themselves – the very same people that are trying to sell you a ring.
It’d be easy to get it wrong and get the wrong ring, or just spend way more money than you need to.
There’s never been a high quality and honest resource of information that will answer your questions, tell you exactly what you need to know and make sure that you don’t get ripped off.
How To Buy An Engagement Ring will talk you through everything you really need to know about getting a fantastic ring at a great price, including:
- Setting a budget that’s right for you, so you don’t spend more than you can afford
- How to decide whether you should involve your girlfriend in the search
- How to find out what ring she really wants without her ever knowing what you’re up to
- The difference between what guys think girls want and what girls REALLY want, so you don’t spend money on something that she doesn’t care about anyway
- What really matters with diamonds, including the one C you can pretty much ignore
- The only type of retailer that you should ever consider, which could save you thousands
And much, much more.
Before I bought my ring I spent 6 months researching. I looked on 3 continents, read two technical books on precious stones, spoke to two jewellers and one certified gemologist, to make sure that I really understood diamonds and the jewellery industry.
All of the hard work was worth it. I got a bigger, better ring than my friends, but spent less money. And my new fiancée loved her ring – great result!
I’ve put it all of this knowledge into this book, to help you do the same.
How To Buy An Engagement Ring is all about letting you take advantage of my research so you don’t have to do the hard work, but do get the same awesome result. Ultimately this book will help you get the ring that she wants at a price that you’ll love.