Fun in the sun! It’s almost summer, and if you’re planning to get married, why not go for a beach-themed wedding, or perhaps go for a seaside nuptial or sea-inspired bachelorette party? There are lots of ocean-inspired beach wedding favors for you to choose from. You can also add your personal touch with customized stuff, giving your guests a memorable and fun experience. Here are some impressive and imaginative ideas for favors that will delight your guests:
* Shell and Starfish Frosted Glass Coasters – These glass coasters will charm your guests with their frosted sea designs, which include a large starfish and scallop shell and a border of tiny sweet shells. Each coaster is made of gorgeously frosted glass with four padded ‘feet’ to protect surfaces.
* Playful Sailboat Candles – For a beach wedding… or even a summertime, poolside engagement party… these Playful Sailboat Candle Wedding Favors add a delicate, subtle shimmer. Featuring a metal frame with a white stained glass sailboat on the front, it has a metal tea light candle holder attached, and a tea light candle is included.
* Shell Bookmarks – When you have guests from all walks of life – everyone reads books. Not just for ocean themed weddings or to thank your guests for traveling to you destination wedding, these bookmarks are affordable giveaways.
* Luminous Mini-Lanterns – These perfectly charming and practical mini-lanterns will add mystery and height to your table decor, while impressing your guests with their substance and thoughtfulness. Each aluminum lantern stands 5″ high with a removable lid that makes lighting the replaceable tea light easy.
* Sea Shell Bottle Opener – This Sea shell bottle opener makes a unique favor for guests. The bottle opener is made of high quality stainless steel, the shell handle is hand painted resin and it is so intricately detailed in its design that it looks like a real sea shell.
* Sailboat Wine Bottle Stopper – Practical and charming, this wine bottle stopper is perfect for a beach wedding… it boasts a sturdy chrome base wrapped with a black rubber gasket. Sailing majestically across its top is a detailed white and light blue resin sailboat embellished with seven glistening clear rhinestones. Your guests will enjoy using these sailboat-themed bottle stoppers…and you’ll love the affordable price.
* Beach-Themed Photo Frame – Rather than throwing shells on table, using these name card holders to seat your guests is also an quick and easy way to incorporate the natural beauty of seashells and a little warm color into your wedding reception table decorations. Natural colored poly resin mini photo frames feature an authentic sand-like textured border adorned with a variety of realistic looking molded seashells.
* ‘Flip Flops’ Genuine Leather Keychain – These flip-flop key chain favors mix equal parts ocean getaway with everyday utility. Each ocean blue genuine leather flip flop has a yellow thong and is presented in a beach theme showcase gift box. There’s even a surfboard hang tag that reads “thank you”.
* Mini Beach Bags – To display and gift wrap wedding keepsakes, sweet candies or use them as wedding reception or shower decorations. These transparent plastic Mini Beach Bags come in ‘plain’ or with a lovely white shell print design and are made of clear plastic with snap closures and handles.
* Palm Trees Soap – Absolutely perfect for bridal beach showers and beach weddings! These soaps are handmade to order and are ultra-fragrant. Each soap has exquisite detail. Choose from the following colors and scent combinations: white/coconut scent, ocean blue/sea breeze scent, sea green/tropical island scent, or pink/vanilla sugar scent.
These are just some ideas for your beach-themed wedding favors to help get you started. Remember to stay on the cutting edge and get those unique and newest trends for your wedding by the shore!