Around the world the marriage plays a vital role in every society. Generally, everybody thinks how, when and where the marriage take place. Unlike other important factors of human existence, marriage is an indispensable issue. But in some cases the individuals live without marriage at all.
Factors responsible for denial of marriage
· The planet Venus, which is the significator of marriage for males
· The Jupiter which is the significator of marriage for females
· The 7th, 2nd, 4th, 5th, and the 8thlords are responsible for married life.
· The placement of other planets and the aspects of the planets to the above houses are to be studied
· Denial of marriage is possible where there is strong malefic influence to the 7th house, 7th lord, Venus, Jupiter, 2nd house, and 2nd lord
Different combinations for denial of marriage
· If the 7th lord/planets present in 7th house are infant/old age/debilitated/combust/afflicted/weak/in inimical sign
· The lord of 7th house is situated in 6th, 8th or 12th house [inauspicious houses] or in inimical sign without the association of any benefice planet
· The lords of 6th, 8th and 12th houses are in the 7th house
· The lord of 7th house is also the lord of 6th, 8th and 12th house
· Venus combines with Saturn and Mars and situated in 7th house from Moon.
· If the ascendant and 7th lord combines in an inauspicious house the native will not marry at all
· Saturn in Scorpio and Moon aspects it, no marriage
· In male horoscope Moon/Venus occupies Capricorn and Saturn aspect it from an inauspicious house, denotes no marriage
· In the case of female horoscope, Sun/Jupiter occupies Capricorn and the Saturn aspect from an inauspicious house denies married life.
· A very practical combination has been watched over a pretty long time for extremely delayed and denied of marriage is – if Moon-Mars-Ketu [dragon tail] are in a line in a horoscope without having any planets between them
· Two malefic planets in 7th and 12th house and Moon occupies the 5th house
· Venus and Mars combines in 5th/7th/9th houses
BY GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER] – INDIA