Marriage ceremony SEQUENCE:
Here is a excellent way to work the wedding sequence as I see it.
1. Very first I come out an hour ahead of your wedding starts and shoot images of the bride having ready with her mother, pals etc. These images are mostly candid, but I will make it glance like artwork in a normal and “authentic” way.
2. Then I will go over to the fellas aspect of the venue and shoot all their formal and candid images so as to have all the fellas images concluded ahead of the wedding even starts which saves time later.
3. Then I go over the ceremony from all angles. When the ceremony finishes, soon after the bride and groom do their stroll back down the isle I would request the bride and groom to then come back to the change wherever you will meet your family members and any person that you would like in your formal images.
[I would ask you to tell your “main players”, meaning the first two rows of seating in the front of the venue or church or who ever you want in your family photos to simply stay seated when they clear out the church or venue area where the ceremony took place, this way we can just have the bride and groom come back to the alter and we can then start the traditional family photos without having to track down the family] Then as soon as your families come over to the change …I can say….”the brides aspect of the family members come up for images”…then have them stand aside…and I will say…”the grooms aspect come up”….then I will do some pictures of both equally families as one large family members [If you want me to only]…..then any specific images you want I will then request you to simply level out the other people you would like to have in each individual photo. Or you can tell me their names and I will yell them out…or you can designate someone in your bridal social gathering that knows anyone to seize people and get them up in scenario they surprise off so this all goes efficiently…[if there is more then one family unit for either side, please let me know about step moms, dads…etc. and we can call them up by last names and do different family groupings too.]
Then as soon as the family members images are performed we will launch the family members to go to the reception location.
4. Then we will shoot the brides maids and groomsmen jointly and you can suggest whatsoever you want to do as perfectly remaining fun pictures or formal only. Because we already shot all the groomsman’s group images ahead of the wedding we can then launch all the groomsman to the reception soon after these handful of images of all the bridesmaids and groomsman jointly.
5. I will then shoot all the women jointly and as soon as we finish with that we will then launch the women to the reception also.
6. At that level it will be time for just the bride and groom to do their images on your own and as soon as we finish building some stunning artistic illustrations or photos. THEN WE Celebration!
For the rest of the time I will float close to your reception and capture all the other functions without having you possessing to at any time fear about everything as I normally capture it all. Of class you can request me any time for a distinctive photo of any person you like. Please allow me know if you have any changes to this sequence as i am below to build this whole system as customized to your requirements as I can. Thank you!